My babes 💕👌
My babes 💕👌
Don’t leave me here alone
10,000 followers giveaway!
As some of you will know, our blog reached TEN THOUSAND followers last week which is just insane! We wanted a way to say thank you, and we thought the best way to do this would be to give our followers the chance to win some Union J goodies.
We feel our followers are some of the kindest people in all of Tumblr, as we receive countless messages on a daily basis thanking us for our work, although really it’s down to you guys for supporting our efforts! We’re so glad we can give fans who have never been able to receive this stuff the opportunity to own it.
What you could win:
- Hardback copy of ‘Union J - Our Story’
- Beautiful Life Single - CD
- A Magazines and TV Screens tour poster
- Union J’s Annual
- A SIGNED UNION J PHOTO CARD (from Union J themselves)
(Possibly more to add)
- Reblog this post as many times as you want, every reblog counts as an entry! (likes do not count sorry)
- You must be following us (We will check)
- The contest is open to anyone! We will ship the package worldwide, as we feel it would be unfair to keep it UK based as many international fans may not get the opportunity to get these items
- Contest ends on the 3rd of March 2014, we will announce the winner the following day. (4th March). If we change the date to an earlier time we will let you know
We will pick the winner using a random name generator, entering all of the URLs of the people who entered and picking one randomly. We will be contacting this winner through their ask box, so PLEASE make sure you have an open ask box and you reply to our message within a day or we will pick another winner!
Good luck, and thank you for following us!
With thanks to @GayleTobin
"I am a Millennial. Generation Y. Born between the birth of AIDS and 9/11, give or take. They call us “the Global Generation”. We are known for our entitlement and narcissism. Some say it’s because we’re the first generation where every kid gets a trophy just for showing up. Others think it’s because social media allows us to post every time we fart or have a sandwich for all the world to see. But it seems that our one defining trait is a numbness to the world, an indifference to suffering"
- Madison Montgomery, American Horror Story
I wish college was 4 easy payments of $19.99.